Michael Roderick helps helps people connect and stand out when everybody else is trying to be different and they all end up sounding the same. In this episode, he shares:
- Why your network is better than you think.
- Why those on the periphery of your network are often the ones with the best opportunities for you.
- How to use “associative leverage” to your advantage.
- The GATE approach to building your network.
- Using the DIME approach to ask other for assistance.
- How to escape the “echo chamber of the enlightened.”
I enjoyed that Michael’s approach is practical and straightforward, yet he approaches things from a very different perspective than most.
This episode is sponsored by NutriFitt. I tried NutriFitt’s whey protein supplement after meeting the founder and hearing his journey and commitment to quality. I like to support up and coming businesses so I gave it a try and was impressed. It mixes immediately and the chocolate flavor actually tastes like chocolate, not like some chemical engineering committee’s overdone attempt. It has no artificial sweeteners, colors, or preservatives. Plus, it includes probiotics and is easy on the stomach.