What I’m doing now
Last updated April 4, 2020.
Sheltering in place and working from home has changed a few things. I notice I’m much slower getting podcast episodes out. In fact, I essentially took a three week break.
Meanwhile, I’m trying to stay in shape by doing 5 sets of 25 pushups, 25 kettlebell swings, and 10 goblet squats plus a 2-3 mile run every day.
Books I’m currently reading:
- Range: Why Generalistas Triumph in a Specialized World by David Epstein (Audiobook)
- Your New Prime by Craig Cooper
- Turning Pro by Steven Pressfield
Challenges I’m contemplating:
- Badass Texas Half-Marathon, May 24, 2020
Stupid thing that if I would just do it the cascading effects would create significant changes across many areas of my life:
- Eliminate/greatly minimize sugar
- Eliminate/greatly minimize wheat
(This is a now page inspired by Derek Sivers.)