Ever wonder why some people and businesses stand out? Ever wonder how to become seen as an expert and thought leader by others? You’re going to love this episode. Jane Tabachnick, founder of Simply Good Press, shares:
- Why you should care about PR
- Getting the media interested in you
- Why doing great work simply isn’t enough
- The importance of local media even in the age of social media
- Establishing credibility and building authority
It’s time to play bigger, do better, and move the world. Let’s get started!
Jane Tabachnick is a content and PR strategist who works with mission-driven authors, coaches, and consultants who are frustrated they’re not better known. She helps them become highly visible and seen as the authority in their industry so they attract more pre-sold clients and can grow their business more and easily.
Founder of Simply Good Press, a book publishing and PR company, Jane has helped over 200 authors achieve bestseller status. Named one of the top 100 people online by Fast Company, Jane is often quoted in the media.
Connect with Jane: